AppearMe is a legal tool that helps appearance attorneys grow and have a steady source of income. If you are an appearance attorney who wants to earn a side income when having extra time, you should consider joining our nationwide network. Thousands of attorneys enjoy using our real-time & on-demand mobile & web application to submit and accept appearance, deposition and various freelance requests. Attorneys can also refer their entire cases to their fellow attorneys in a matter of seconds without a processing fee.
How Does it Work?
- Sign up
- Get verified
- Accept appearance requests
When an attorney of record submits a request, all registered attorneys in our network get push notifications and emails and respond to the request in less than a minute. You decide whether or not to accept an appearance request. Note: The first appearance attorney who responds to the job offer gets it.
Once we verify your account, you will be able to accept and cover multiple appearance requests daily. You can communicate with an attorney of record through the messaging feature on our application. Sign up today to get notified about court appearance requests in real-time.
Some of the Great Features of AppearMe are:
- Free mobile and web application
- Тhe whole process from request making to committal takes only several minutes.
- Automated invoicing and billing systems.
- Sync your appearance dates with your Google, iCal, Outlook, and Yahoo calendars.
- You will receive the payment right after closing the appearance assignment.
- Our application provides all the necessary information regarding court addresses and department phone numbers.
To sign up, please download our free application from the App Store/Google Play or just visit our website to open an account. When you enter your information, you have to check your email and verify your account information.
We encourage you to contact us at any time of the day when you have questions or need help. Please call us at (888) 900-3080 or send an email to [email protected].
Let’s be friends!