If you’re thinking about filing for bankruptcy and looking for a lawyer to guide you through the bankruptcy process, we suggest trying AppearMe for Consumers. It’s a reliable and affordable platform that enables individuals, businesses, and startups to find the right lawyer for their legal needs anywhere in the U.S. within minutes.
How Does it Work?
- Submit a request and tell us about your legal situation
- Receive proposals from bankruptcy lawyers
- Choose the one who fits your needs
- Assess your financial situation and consider other debt-relief alternatives to bankruptcy
- Provide advice about the best time to file bankruptcy
- Help complete paperwork that’s required to file your bankruptcy petition
- Represent you at the meeting of creditors
- Tell you whether you qualify for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13
Choose the Right Bankruptcy Lawyer
Bankruptcy laws are complex, and the whole process requires disclosing a lot of personal financial information. That’s why it’s important that you feel comfortable around your lawyer. So make sure you hire the right lawyer to handle your bankruptcy matters. Here’re some questions you should ask a bankruptcy attorney to make the right choice.
- How long have you been a bankruptcy attorney?
- Is filing for bankruptcy a good idea for me?
- What are the pros and cons of filing for bankruptcy?
- Which type of bankruptcy should I file, Chapter 7 or Chapter 13?
- How much do you charge?
- Are there any problems I should anticipate?
Submit Your Request and Find the Right Bankruptcy Lawyer Easily
Visit AppearMe for Consumers’ website to submit your request and find a bankruptcy lawyer who meets your individual needs. Please do not hesitate to call us at (888) 900-3080 or send an email to [email protected], if you need any further information or have any questions.