Finding a qualified appearance attorney isn’t an easy task. You have to contact agencies or ask colleagues for referrals. Not to mention the time it takes to interview and vet on-call attorneys. Good news: AppearMe has been created to change the way legal practitioners hire appearance attorneys. AppearMe – a real-time and on-demand web and mobile application – connects court appearance lawyers with attorneys of record in a few seconds.
Learn About the Benefits of Hiring with AppearMe
- Signing up is free of charge
- The average time to connect with an appearance attorney is 60 seconds
- AppearMe provides court appearance professionals throughout the country
- The app makes it possible to find a court appearance attorney a couple of days, hours, and even 10 minutes before the hearing
- Court appearance lawyers provide hearing coverage in a wide variety of specialized fields, including civil and criminal law, bankruptcy, family law, immigration, and many more
- We validate attorneys for good standing, criminal background, and more
- Use the app to securely chat and share files with your appearance attorney
- Submit and accept requests — all from a single account
Sign up for AppearMe to Instantly Connect with Appearance Attorneys
Once you send the request for registration, it will take a couple of hours for AppearMe to verify your profile information. Once verified, you will have an official account with AppearMe.
From now on you can submit multiple requests as an attorney of record by filling out 3-4 fields, including case type and number, court information as well as appearance date and time.
Once you create and submit a request, our system will notify all eligible appearance attorneys in your specified area. Shortly after you submit a request, one of the on-call lawyers will accept your request in seconds. After covering your hearing, the appearance attorney will complete a report detailing the hearing.
What Other Services Does AppearMe Provide?
AppearMe gives you access to the largest nationwide network of appearance lawyers, deposition attorneys, freelance lawyers, expert witnesses, and litigation support specialists. Our nationwide network consists of more than 10,000 appearance, deposition, and freelance attorneys, as well as over 12,000 expert witnesses and litigation support specialists (interpreters, legal writers, court reporters, legal assistants, videographers, etc.). The number of our available legal professionals is growing every day.
Contact us anytime for assistance or with questions at (888) 900-3080 or via email at [email protected]. We are available 24/7 for you.