Are you looking for freelance lawyers? No problem! We have over 10,000 in our nationwide network.
With AppearMe, the process of hiring a contract attorney is easy and fast. You begin by creating your account. Once you’ve created an account, AppearMe will give you access to the largest nationwide network of freelance attorneys.
Benefits of Hiring a Freelance Attorney
There are many reasons legal practitioners are often turning to freelance lawyers instead of hiring full-time staff for their law firms. Here are 4 benefits of hiring freelancers now:
#1: Focus on Key Tasks by Outsourcing Non-Billable Work
By outsourcing non-billable work, you will be able to focus on revenue-generating tasks, save time, take up additional cases, and increase productivity.
#2: You’re Going to Save Your Firm Money
When you hire contract attorneys, you pay them only for the work they do. Most importantly, you don’t have to give them benefits (like vacation time, health insurance, or a 401k.)
#3: Achieve a Better Work/Life Balance
Delegating some of your legal work to freelance attorneys can help you achieve a better work-life balance. You can find time for family, friends, your personal interests, hobbies, and go on vacation knowing your work is in good hands while you are away.
#4: Hiring Freelance Lawyers Has Never Been This Easy & Fast
Finding the right fit can usually take hours of research. Well, not anymore! You can now schedule a contract attorney in under a minute with AppearMe.
Why Hire Freelance Lawyers with AppearMe? Benefits and Advantages
- Stop wasting time on things that can be automated! With AppearMe the average time to connect with a freelance lawyer is 60 seconds. No need to ask colleagues for references or contact agencies!
- With AppearMe the entire hiring process from start to finish is done automatically without manual intervention. Simply, submit a request and let AppearMe do the rest.
- You can submit a wide variety of freelance tasks including, Research Memo, Legal Writing, Legal documentation drafting, reviewing, and analysis, Writing or answering a complaint, Legal research, Agreements, Contract Review, Drafting a Lawsuit, Drafting a Demand Letter, Writing Wills and Trusts Package, Responding to a Discovery Set, Case Summaries, Drafting Deposition Questions, Leases.
- AppearMe verifies every contract attorney in our nationwide network reducing the time spent on checking freelancers. Only those with an active license and clean disciplinary history can join the network.
- Attorneys of record pay freelancers only when the task has been completed and they are 100% satisfied.
- Legal practitioners can hire appearance attorneys, deposition attorneys, freelance contract lawyers, expert witnesses, and litigation support specialists (interpreters, legal writers, court reporters, legal assistants, videographers, etc.) – all from a single account.
Sign Up for Free – Start Connecting with Freelance Lawyers in 3 Steps
With AppearMe it takes a few steps to schedule a contract attorney.
- Download the AppearMe mobile app to your phone from the App Store or Google Play or create an account using our website.
- Now that you’re finally in the app, submit a request and receive the details of several freelance attorneys in real-time.
- Review the profiles of freelance lawyers and pick the right fit.
Scheduling a freelance attorney has never been easier!
Wrapping Things Up…
- There are many reasons to consider hiring a freelancer. Your staff will be able to focus on more important tasks. You’ll also save money because you can hire a freelancer only when needed. Finally, hiring a contract attorney will help you improve your work-life balance.
- AppearMe has simplified and automated each step of hiring freelance contract lawyers. You can hire pre-vetted freelancers in under a minute.
- AppearMe lets you easily and quickly hire on-call lawyers, deposition attorneys, freelance contract lawyers, expert witnesses, and litigation support specialists.
- Thousands of legal practitioners use AppearMe to automate time-consuming processes, stay more organized, spend less time on administrative tasks, and much more.