Want to save time, be more productive, and focus on the most important legal matters instead of doing non-billable work? Well, it’s a good idea to outsource some of your law firm’s legal tasks. But how do you usually find a reliable freelance attorney for your law firm? Calling agencies? Asking colleagues for referrals? While there are endless ways to hire freelancers, it turns out there is one simple solution: AppearMe!
AppearMe is a real-time and on-demand web and mobile application that allows lawyers and law firms to access thousands of freelance contract lawyers nationwide. But most importantly, AppearMe is the #1 legal tool that lets you hire a freelance attorney in under 60 seconds. Ready to give it a try?
Hire a Freelance Attorney with Our 3-Step Process
Whether you’re at work, at home, or anywhere in between, AppearMe lets you find a freelance lawyer in 3 easy steps.
Step 1: Sign up (It’s FREE)
Step 2: Submit a Request
Once you receive a confirmation email from AppearMe, you are ready to submit your first request. Once done, thousands of freelance attorneys will get emails and push notifications on their mobiles about your request. You’ll receive the details of several freelance lawyers in just a few seconds.
Step 3: Choose Your Freelancer
Review the profiles of freelance lawyers, choose the right legal professional, and text the lawyer to discuss details.
That’s it! You have just hired a pre-vetted contract attorney in less than a minute.
You already know you can hire a freelancer in under a minute with AppearMe, but its benefits don’t stop there.
- AppearMe is a 100% automated system and everything is done automatically without manual intervention.
- You can get the services of qualified legal professionals. All freelance contract lawyers registered in our nationwide network are vetted and have a clean disciplinary history.
- You can submit a wide variety of freelance tasks (Research Memo, Answers to a Complaint, Writing a Complaint, Drafting a Lawsuit, Drafting Wills and Trusts Packages, Responding to a Discovery Set, Case Summaries, Drafting Deposition Sets, etc.).
- The freelancer will get paid only when you approve the work you get.
- In addition to hiring freelance attorneys, AppearMe users can find expert witnesses, litigation support specialists (interpreters, legal writers, court reporters, legal assistants, videographers, etc.), appearance and deposition attorneys, as well as refer cases without processing fees.
Get started today! Save time, stay focused, and work smarter with AppearMe!
To learn more about our freelance legal services, contact our support team at (888) 900-3080 or [email protected].