If you’re figuring out how to get work as a freelance lawyer, sign up for AppearMe! AppearMe is a real-time and on-demand web and mobile application that pairs freelance lawyers with other lawyers in need of their services. It is a great place to search for opportunities and collaborate on various projects.
Why Do Freelance Lawyers Choose AppearMe? What Sets Up Apart?
The great thing about AppearMe is that it takes less than one minute to connect with attorneys in need of your services (seriously)!
- The application is fully automated. The whole process from start to finish is done automatically without manual intervention.
- Finding new opportunities is just a few clicks away with AppearMe. Attorneys of record submit a variety of jobs daily offering a wide range of freelancing opportunities for freelance attorneys with the right skills. From contract review, drafting a demand letter, and responding to a discovery set, you’ll find it all on AppearMe.
- You can securely chat and share files with the attorney of record without leaving the app.
- You will get paid the moment you complete your task.
- Submit and accept requests using one account.
- AppearMe has much more to offer. Appearance attorneys, deposition attorneys, freelance attorneys, expert witnesses, and litigation support specialists can find plenty of jobs faster!
Sign up for Free, Grow Your Practice & Earn More
A significant advantage to using AppearMe is that you don’t have to reach out to your network, or use job boards to get freelance clients. The app makes it super easy for freelance attorneys to get clients.
Note that we do a review and background check to ensure that each freelance attorney is reliable and trustworthy. Only those with an active license and a clean disciplinary history can join our nationwide network.
Once approved, you will get push notifications and emails in real-time for every job offer the attorneys of record submit in your area. All you need is click “Interested”. If the hiring attorney picks you, get ready to complete the task.