Listen, learn, and get informed. Podcasts are back to be trendy again for several reasons, including convenience and high-efficiency. According to a study carried by Edison Research, 57 million Americans stated that they listen to podcasts quite frequently. Listening to podcasts is so easy if you have access to the internet. To begin with, find a podcast platform or an application that suits you best and then start to listen to the many thousands of podcasts about the legal industry, relevant topics and professionals. The great news is that almost all legal podcasts are free, and are available through many different devices and applications.
If you are a lawyer who is looking for the best podcasts for attorneys to listen to in 2020, check out our list below.
- Thinking like a lawyer is a podcast starring Above the Law’s Joe Patrice and Elie Mystal. During each episode, the hosts chose a topic experienced by regular people, and discuss and analyze it through the prism of a legal framework.
- Launched in 2005, Lawyer 2 Lawyer is an award-winning podcast. Host J. Craig Williams invites industry professionals to cover up-to-date news from a legal perspective, as well as to explore current events and recent laws. This is is one of the longest-running podcasts on the Internet.
- Digital Edge podcast podcast provides tips and tools for career success, as well as cutting-edge technology news. The hosts, Sharon D. Nelson Esq. and Jim Calloway, invite famous authors, speakers, and legal technologists to discuss topics at the intersection of law and technology.
- Legal Toolkit podcast is a comprehensive resource for professionals in law practice management. Every month, host Jared Correia invites forward-thinking lawyers to discuss the services, ideas, and programs that have improved and flourished their practices.
- New Solo podcast covers a wide range of topics, including transitioning from a law firm to a solo practice, law practice management, networking, job searching, technology, etc. The goal is to provide an opportunity to continue learning and improving the best solo practices. Guests include lawyers and relevant professionals within the industry.
All podcasts are available on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, and Spotify.