AppearMe has made the process of finding freelancers simple. Instead of asking for recommendations, contacting agencies, or arranging meetings with freelance lawyers, with just a few steps you can:
- sign up for the app
- submit a request
- review the profiles of freelancers
- and select the best one.
Here’s why thousands of lawyers use AppearMe to hire freelance attorneys (and why you should too).
What Makes AppearMe Different When it Comes to Hiring Freelance Attorneys?
- Connect with a freelance lawyer in under a minute: The average time to connect with a contract attorney is 60 seconds. The moment you submit a task, expect to receive the details of 5 freelance contract lawyers in a few seconds. Review their profiles and pick your freelancer.
- Connect with a verified contract attorney: Be assured that all freelance contract lawyers meet certain requirements before they can join AppearMe. Only those with an active license and clean disciplinary history can join our nationwide network.
- Attorneys of record can submit a wide variety of freelance attorney jobs: Research Memo, Answers to a Complaint, Writing a Complaint, Drafting a Lawsuit, Drafting Wills and Trusts Packages, Responding to a Discovery Set, Case Summaries, Drafting Deposition Sets, etc.
- Pay only if satisfied: With AppearMe you only pay when the task has been completed and you’re 100% satisfied.
- Live chat with freelance attorneys: The app lets you chat with freelancers in real-time, share files, and get updates on the progress of your work.
- Litigation support services – all in one app: AppearMe lets you access the largest network of appearance attorneys, deposition attorneys, freelance lawyers, expert witnesses, and litigation support specialists (interpreters, court reporters, legal writers, legal assistants, videographers, etc.) — all from a single account. On top of that, AppearMe has recently launched a free legal CRM. It lets lawyers (1) store and track activities regarding their court cases and all their legal matters, (2) create a database of all their contacts and clients, (3) keep work on track by adding notes, reminders, and tasks.