Need extra assistance? Looking for an appearance attorney to appear on your behalf? No problem! Sign up for AppearMe and schedule an appearance attorney with just a few steps! AppearMe is an on-demand and real-time web and mobile application with more than 10,000 court appearance attorneys in our nationwide network (representing all disciplines and areas of practice). Our cutting-edge platform helps attorneys of record connect with on-call lawyers in less than a minute.
How It Works?
Now that you’re finally in the app, submit a request. Our system will notify all appearance attorneys in your area. Within seconds of submitting a request, one of the on-call attorneys will accept your request. That’s it!
Why You Should Hire Appearance Attorneys with AppearMe
- AppearMe can save you a lot of time. The average time to match is 60 seconds. On top of that, you can find coverage at the last minute.
- With AppearMe the entire hiring process from start to finish is done automatically without manual intervention. Simply create an account and submit a request. We’ll handle the rest!
- How do you know whether the candidate is worth hiring? Here’s the good news: You don’t have to worry about vetting potential attorneys or deciding whether they have the proper credentials and qualifications to meet your specific needs. All court appearance attorneys go through a verification process. Only those with an active license and a clean disciplinary history can join our nationwide network.
- Chat with your on-call lawyer in real time, share files, and get updates on the progress of your work without leaving the app.
- Once you create an account, you can start using the app right away to find court appearance attorneys, deposition attorneys, freelance lawyers, expert witnesses, and litigation support specialists (interpreters, legal writers, court reporters, legal assistants, videographers, etc.)
- Maximize productivity and improve your law firm’s profitability with AppearMe Manage. Our legal practice management system includes, but is not limited to, calendaring features, document management, contact management, and customer relationship management.
Need More Help?