AppearMe is an on-demand and real-time web and mobile application with over 10,000 deposition, freelance, and appearance attorneys. The app connects legal professionals with attorneys in need of their services.
You can also become part of our growing network, cover appearances in your local courts, and increase your billable hours.
Here’s how the app works:
- Create an account
- Accept a request
- Cover the appearance
- Report results
- Get paid
Why Do Appearance Attorneys Choose AppearMe?
- It’s FREE and easy to get started (more on this in a minute).
- The average time to connect with an attorney of record is 60 seconds.
- Attorneys of record submit a variety of jobs daily offering a number of opportunities for on-call lawyers with the right skills.
- The application is fully automated. The whole process from start to finish is done automatically without manual intervention.
- On-call attorneys can securely chat and share files with the attorney of record without leaving the app.
- You can submit and accept requests with the same account. No need to create a new one!
- The app lets court appearance attorneys, deposition attorneys, freelance lawyers, expert witnesses, and litigation support specialists find plenty of jobs faster.
Here is How to Find Work as an Appearance Attorney Right Now
Creating an AppearMe account is simple. All you need is a few minutes of your time. Let’s take a look at how it works.
To join our growing network of appearance attorneys, get the AppearMe mobile application from the App Store or Google Play. You can also create an account using our website. The app will guide you through the steps of adding more details.
Note: To connect the best court appearance attorneys with other lawyers, all legal professionals go through a verification process before joining our nationwide network. Anyone who has an active license and a clean disciplinary history can join AppearMe.
That’s it! Your account is now set up, and you’re ready to accept requests. From now on you will get push notifications and emails on your mobile devices in real-time, every time attorneys of record submit appearance requests. Keep in mind, that the job gets the on-call attorney who first accepts the request!
Once a hearing is over, and a detailed report has been submitted, it’s time for payment.
Remember, you decide how much or how little you want to work, the hearings at which you want to appear, and when!