The demand for appearance attorneys has been growing in recent years. The thing is hiring an appearance attorney offers a range of benefits. They can show up to hearings on your behalf when you have a family emergency or car trouble. On-call lawyers can also manage administrative duties like filing a legal document or providing case updates to a judge (and the benefits don’t stop there).
Here are some reasons to consider hiring court appearance attorneys!
Hiring an Appearance Attorney Can Save You Time
For lawyers with busy schedules, attending every court appearance can be a challenging task. Using an appearance attorney frees up valuable time for the attorneys in your firm and helps them focus on other essential tasks.
Expand the Services of Your Firm
One of the most compelling reasons to hire a court appearance attorney is their legal expertise and experience. Hiring an appearance attorney who is skilled in an area your firm isn’t familiar with will help you expand the scope of your practice and your client base.
Hire Legal Professionals for an Affordable Price
Hiring a full-time associate attorney or paralegal can be expensive, especially for smaller law firms or solo practitioners. You can hire an appearance attorney for much less than what you pay the in-house attorneys at your firm. The thing is you only pay for the services of on-call lawyers when needed.
Forget About Last-Minute Emergencies
Illness, family emergencies, or personal matters sometimes prevent an attorney from attending a scheduled court appearance. In such situations, you can hire an appearance attorney even with short notice, ensuring that your client’s interests are still represented.
Find Your Next Appearance Attorney with AppearMe
The idea of law firms handing off certain tasks to on-call lawyers is nothing new. What is new is the easy access to a nationwide network of court appearance attorneys! AppearMe is an on-demand and real-time web and mobile application that helps attorneys of record connect with on-call lawyers in less than a minute. With the AppearMe app:
- you can save a lot of time. The average time to connect with an on-call attorney is 60 seconds. On top of that, you can find coverage at the last minute.
- the entire hiring process from start to finish is done automatically, helping you save time and focus attention on more complex legal matters. Simply create an account and submit a request. We’ll handle the rest!
- you don’t have to decide on your own whether attorneys have the proper credentials and qualifications to meet your specific needs. All court appearance attorneys go through a verification process. The attorneys who join our network must be in good standing with their state bar.
- securely chat with your on-call lawyer in real time, share files, and get updates on the progress of your work without leaving the app.
- quickly and easily access the largest network of appearance lawyers, deposition attorneys, freelance lawyers, expert witnesses, and litigation support specialists (interpreters, legal writers, court reporters, legal assistants, videographers, etc.) — all from a single account.
To get started, download the AppearMe app from the App Store or Google Play or create an account using our website (registration is free of charge). Now that you signed up, submit your first request. Our system will automatically notify all court appearance attorneys in your specified area. Shortly after you submit a request, one of the on-call lawyers will accept your request in seconds.
The on-call attorney will complete the assignment, and you will receive a complete and comprehensive report. That’s it!
Contact us anytime for assistance or with questions at (888) 900-3080 or via email at [email protected].