Recently, I met my colleague in court. He was desperately looking for an experienced court reporter. I asked how he’s going to find the right candidate. The hearing was scheduled to start in an hour. Seeing that court reporting agencies failed to help him, I thought it would be perfect to tell him about a revolutionary mobile and web application that helps busy lawyers hire a reliable and experienced stenographers in minutes. Now, I’m going to share with you all I know about AppearMe and how to find quality freelancers easily and faster in Washington. Keep reading!
Schedule a Court Reporter Right Now!
How to hire a court reporter in Washington in minutes? In fact, finding a qualified stenographer is fairly simple with AppearMe. To start, you need to download the application (App Store and Google Play) or sign up to AppearMe using the web. Once the signup form appears, fill in the blank fields with your information. AppearMe will verify your license info and you will receive an email from us notifying you when your account is ready.
The second and most essential step is to submit a court reporting request. Hundreds of stenographers in Washington will get emails and push notifications on their mobiles about your request. Court reporters should act fast in order to get the job.
Once a court reporter accepts your request, you will get an email with court reporter’s details. You can message, call and talk with the stenographer, or just sit back, and relax. After the hearing is over, you will get the transcript. That’s it. You are done!
Bottom line: The whole process from submitting a request to getting matched with a court reporter in Washington takes less than 5 minutes. Hard to believe? I’d bet the answer is yes. So, go ahead and sign up now.
A Little Bit About the Benefits of Using AppearMe!
AppearMe is a well-designed application with some really amazing benefits. Here are some of my favorites!
- Getting registered is absolutely free.
- AppearMe has the finest legal professionals you can hire. By creating an account with AppearMe you get access to tons of court appearance lawyers, deposition attorneys, court reporters and court interpreters. You can post jobs in California, New York, Texas, Nevada, Illinois, New Jersey, Florida, Washington, Oregon, and Arizona.
- You can submit and accept requests using one profile.
- You can also refer an entire case and earn a referral fee but unlike other lawyer referral services, you don’t have to pay a service fee or any other processing fee to AppearMe.
- I’m pretty sure you are going to fall in love with this awesome mobile and web application and you’re probably going to buzz about it (I always do!) But did you know you can earn $40 to refer your colleagues to use AppearMe. It’s a great way to get extra cash, isn’t it?
Oh… almost forgot to say: My colleague hired a court reporter in 5 minutes while we were speaking in the court. He couldn’t be more grateful.
Contact AppearMe to Learn More!
Have a question? Find answers to the most commonly received questions about AppearMe services in our Help page. Don’t see your question? No problem! Email us at [email protected] or dial (888) 900-3080 and we’ll be happy to assist you!