AppearMe is a real-time and on-demand web and mobile application that connects hiring attorneys with a nationwide network of freelance lawyers. With over 10,000 appearance, deposition, and freelance attorneys in our network who specialize in every area of law, we can help find the right match to best meet the needs of your law firm.
What Sets AppearMe Apart? Features & Benefits
- Spend less time looking for the right fit! With AppearMe the average time to connect with a freelance lawyer is 60 seconds. No need to ask colleagues for references or contact agencies!
- With AppearMe the entire hiring process from start to finish is done automatically without manual intervention. Simply, submit a request and let us do the rest.
- When you are hiring a contract attorney using a referral service, you may not know whether the candidate is in good standing. AppearMe has already done this type of work for you. We vet attorneys’ background before allowing them to join our nationwide network. Each freelance attorney is verified to be in good standing with the state bar.
- You can send direct messages to freelance lawyers, share files, and get updates on the progress of your work without leaving the app.
- Attorneys of record pay freelancers only when the task has been completed and they are 100% satisfied.
- You will have access to the largest network of appearance attorneys, deposition attorneys, contract lawyers, expert witnesses, and litigation support specialists (interpreters, legal writers, court reporters, legal assistants, videographers, etc.).
- You can submit and accept requests in one place. No need to create a new account!
- AppearMe’s law practice management software will help you manage your law firm’s daily workflows and business operations in an easy to use interface. It includes calendaring features, document management, contact management, and customer relationship management.
Hire Freelance Attorneys in 3 Easy Steps
Getting started is free, easy, and quick!
Step 2: Now that you’re in the app, submit a request and receive the details of several freelance contract lawyers in real-time.
Step 3: Review the profiles of freelancers and pick the right fit.
That’s all it takes to hire a contract attorney!