Struggling to find freelance work? You’re not alone! The most daunting aspect of making the transition to freelance life is finding enough work. You have to reach out to your network, let friends know you’re freelancing, or use freelance job sites to get clients. And the worst part is that your job search can take weeks.
The good news is that you can find clients in a few seconds (seriously) with AppearMe. It’s a real-time and on-demand web and mobile application that connects freelance lawyers with other attorneys in need of their services.
Stop Looking for Work – Let Work Find You
To get freelance clients on a regular basis, download the AppearMe mobile app (App Store or Google Play) or create an account using our website (registration takes only a few minutes). You will get a confirmation email once we verify your information.
That’s it! Your account is now set up. From now on, you will get push notifications and emails in real-time for every job offer the attorneys of record submit in your location. All you need is click on the “Interested” button. If the hiring attorney picks you, get ready to complete the task. The moment you complete the task, you will get paid instantly. Easy, right?
The Top 7 Reasons Freelance Lawyers Use AppearMe
- It takes less than a minute to connect freelance attorneys with attorneys of record.
- Attorneys of record submit a variety of jobs daily offering a number of opportunities for contract attorneys. So, you can find work that matches your skill-set, availability, and interest areas.
- Freelance lawyers can securely chat and share files with attorneys of record without leaving the app.
- You will get paid instantly once you complete your task.
- On-call lawyers can submit and accept requests using the same account.
- In addition to freelance lawyers, the app enables court appearance lawyers, deposition attorneys, expert witnesses, and litigation support specialists to find plenty of jobs faster.
Ready to give AppearMe a try? Sign up now for FREE, become a part of our growing freelance attorney network, and increase your billable hours.
Have Questions? Contact Us!