It’s summer! The weather is starting to warm up, and we all love what that means: vacation time! Yes, everyone deserves to take a break from work and have a little fun – even workaholic lawyers. I know, it may seem impossible to get away from the office if you are a lawyer with a busy schedule. For example, I haven’t taken a break in over two years but now I am finally starting to plan my vacation (oh, I’m so excited). Yep, I have eight million things to finish, including scheduled court appearances I have to cover in Vancouver. Anyway, this summer I’ve decided to take a break from being a lawyer. Well, guess what? I’ve scheduled court appearance attorneys using AppearMe to appear on my behalf. Sounds interesting? Scroll down to learn how AppearMe can help you manage your busy court appearance calendar in Washington and make your dream vacation a reality in 2019.
Sign Up to AppearMe and Stop Hating Your Upcoming Court Appearance Dates
Whether you are by the pool, on the beach, partying or relaxing, AppearMe is always at your fingertips. You can schedule attorneys to go a day, an hour and even 10 minutes before the scheduled event in seconds. Dubious? Then try it.
Once done, all registered court appearance attorneys in Vancouver will get emails and push notifications about your announcement. One of them will accept the request in seconds and take care of the appearance! Meanwhile, you can check your email, Facebook, or pack your bags for your trip.
Lastly, you will receive a notification and an email as soon as the appearance attorney marks your appearance closed and submits a summary of the appearance. Don’t forget to rate the attorney and leave feedback.
Important Details to Include
Although we could go on and on about this awesome legal tool, we decided to introduce some of the main reasons users love AppearMe.
- Getting registered is free.
- AppearMe verifies the license info provided by legal professionals. Those with disciplinary history or inactive license can’t join the portal.
- Court appearance lawyers are experienced lawyers specialized in all areas of law, including Family Law, Business/Corporate Law, Immigration, Civil Law, Criminal Law, Bankruptcy, Administrative Law, etc.
- Currently, court appearance attorneys appear in Arizona, California, Nevada, New York, Texas, Florida, Illinois, New Jersey, Oregon, and Washington.
- Attorneys of record always see the minimum price for each assignment when submitting a request. However, they can offer a higher price for the request when they need to schedule a legal professional as soon as possible.
- Once you become a user you will be able to hire deposition attorneys, court reporters, court interpreters and refer cases to other attorneys as well.
- AppearMe provides support around the clock. So, contact us and let us know if you have any questions. Our dedicated support agents will be happy to assist you.