You wouldn’t believe how many questions I get from young lawyers asking things like “how can I reach new skill levels and professional development?” or “how can I earn extra dollars without taking on additional pressure?” My answer is always the same: Sign up to AppearMe, the best legal platform that helps New York per diem attorneys (and not only) find great jobs that match their skill-set, interests, and availability.
Scroll down to learn more about the quickest way to get hired, and how to get started!
Great Reasons to Go Freelance with AppearMe!
There are plenty of reasons to start a freelance career with AppearMe. Here’s what I mean by that:
- New York per diem attorneys choose their working hours (and yes, no more Monday mornings);
- You Have 100% Job Security (No one can fire you when you’re using our per diem services),
- There is loads of work out there, trust me. Attorneys on record post multiple job offers on a daily basis and you are free to accept as many per diem attorney jobs as you wish.
- You are free to accept per diem attorney jobs in practice areas you love (including civil and criminal law, bankruptcy, family law, immigration, etc.). Simply put, you will learn something new every single day, improve your skills and build confidence.
- Lastly, you can earn more than you did before (around $150 per appearance) and bring in extra dollars without taking on additional pressure. But wait! That’s not all! Tell your per diem attorney friends about this special appearance app and get a $40 referral bonus.
Here is How New York Per Diem Attorneys Find a Job Fast!
Are you having a hard time finding a job? Tired of sending resumes and waiting for a client to contact you? Don’t worry, I’ll show you how to find an unlimited number of per diem attorney jobs in New York within seconds. By the time you’re done reading this article, make sure you get your first per diem attorney job with these simple steps:
- Download the mobile app (App Store or Google Play) or simply sign up to AppearMe using the web,
- Create an AppearMe account,
- Get verified,
- Accept per diem attorney jobs,
- Get paid right after closing the appearance and submitting your report.
In closing, if you are looking to advance both financially and professionally, then signing up to AppearMe is a great way of achieving that. And there’s no better time to start than now.
Get in Touch!
For more info, please read our Help page or contact AppearMe for assistance. As always, you can follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Alternatively, subscribe to our newsletter to keep up.