How often do you have to miss a court appearance because of your crowded schedule? Almost always? Then you may be wondering what to do if you have a last-minute emergency and can’t cover your appearance! In fact, many lawyers call or send emails to different law firms to find the right appearance attorney! Well, calling or sending emails was perhaps a good idea in the 2000s. But why do it the ‘old’ way when the ‘new’ way of hiring an appearance attorney is easier than ever! By saying ‘new’ we certainly mean AppearMe, a must-have substitute lawyer app that helps busy lawyers like you and me find a special appearance lawyer within minutes! Sounds interesting, doesn’t it?
So, keep scrolling to learn more about this uniquely designed web and mobile app that most busy attorneys can’t live without!
The Must-Have Substitute Lawyer App You Should Download Now!
Bad weather, a sick son or daughter, traffic jams, unexpected calls from international clients, deadlines…Yeah, we know there are lots of reasons lawyers can’t cover their court appearances on time. Fortunately, AppearMe will help you hire a court appearance attorney in the worst of scenarios. So, if you liked the idea of making your life easier and more productive by using our per diem services, keep reading! We’re going to show you how to get started with this special appearance app.
First, you will need to download AppearMe on your smartphone from App Store or Google Play or sign up to AppearMe using the web. You’ll now be in the ‘Sign up’ section. AppearMe will ask for some information, including your full name, email, password, user type, state, bar number and phone number. Now, hit the “Sign Up” button. Once you send the request for registration, it will take a couple of hours for AppearMe to verify your profile information. Once verified, you will have an official account with AppearMe and will enjoy the many benefits of our per diem services.
- No matter if you are in the office, in court or somewhere in between, from now on you can post appearance attorney jobs in a wide range of practice areas, including civil and criminal law, bankruptcy, family law, immigration, etc., in the states of New York, California, Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Pennsylvania New Jersey, Oregon and Washington. One of the highly qualified court appearance lawyers will accept your job request and will take care of your court appearance.
- We promise you will need around 5 minutes to post a job offer and hire an appearance attorney due to our 100% automated web and mobile application!
- By the way, you don’t need to worry about the experience of attorneys registered with AppearMe. The thing is AppearMe reviews the information submitted by attorneys and verifies it through the state bar association website. Attorneys with a history of disciplinary action or inactive bar license won’t get into the system.
- You can post and accept appearance requests with one and the same profile. So, if one day you decide to supplement your income by moonlighting, AppearMe can help!
- You can find answers to the most commonly received questions about AppearMe products and services in our FAQ page. If you can’t find the information you need, give us a call at (888) 900-3080 or send an email to [email protected] and we’ll be more than happy to help you!